Fair Housing, Fair Lending and Environmental Issues (RE-2)
This 20 hour residential elective is part of the Certified Residential Appraiser series. Includes a 1 hour final exam.
- Appraisal qualifying courses may be taken in any sequential order.
Program Overview -
The following topics will be covered:
- Fair Housing and Fair Lending Requirements
- Appraiser's Responsibilities
- Report Writing
- Fair Housing and Lending Case Studies
- Long Standing Environmental Issues
- Contemporary Environmental Issues
- Environmental Laws and Regulations Affecting Real Estate
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act
- Responsibility of Appraisers Concerning Substance Contamination
- Liability of Lenders